If your College Station, TX house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it, or if you just need to sell your College Station house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, are relocating and need to sell, lost your job, your agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… Then finding someone to buy your College Station TX house for cash is arguably the best option you could consider.
Not only will you get more money into your account by selling your house directly for cash, your credit ratings will equally improve. It’s a double kill! You get an improvement on your credit score which is an important aspect of your financial life, while also settling your debts in good time. Furthermore, any extra cash from your sale can be invested into other projects. Getting the right deal can be tricky; you may need to put in a few hours to study the prevailing market conditions. That is, find factors that are likely to influence the value of your home before you get ready to sell it. Remember, when your house is foreclosed, you will lose your property as well as your credit rating.
Buy my College Station TX house for cash: The Plan
Coming up with a game plan is the first step you need to take in order to sell your College Station house fast to someone else with a “buy my College Station TX house for cash” mentality.
Your real estate agent should help you come up with this. Be sure to negotiate with your lender as you contact an agent who is well-informed regarding the sale of such properties in your area. The agent should have the latest report on property values in order to help you quote the right price for your house.
- How fast do you need to sell?
Answering this question correctly is the first important decisions you need to make, because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time, you have more options open to you.
If you have less time, your options are a bit fewer, but you still have great options out there.
If you have less than 2 months left to sell your home (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with an agent. If you know how to, you could try selling the house yourself. Our best advice will be to sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Texas Direct Home Buyers (call us at (979) 431-1663 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your College Station area house).
- How much do you need to sell your College Station house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail, but need to sell fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent, determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
That’ll help guide you to your true options for selling.
If the price you “need” doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission, you may need to look at selling the house FSBO, or get an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side, if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price, list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time, consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
- Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my College Station TX house for cash”, the main things you need to determine are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you’ve determined suitable answers to the questions above, the options below serve as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local College Station ouse sale.
- Real Estate Agent: going with an agent will likely get you the most profitable financial gains on your property; however, if you have less time at hand (Less than 3 months) and can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale, there may be a better option for you.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: if you are in need of a fast sale, this route can get your College Station house sold in as little as seven days if you choose to sell to us. You won’t be getting a full-retail price on your house, but we don’t charge you any fees. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now, call us today at (979) 431-1663 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your College Station TX house fast. Give us a call at (979) 431-1663 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast-fair all cash offer.
There may be several factors dissuading you from considering the “buy my College Station TX house for cash option; however, asking the right questions and answering them correctly are key factors necessary in making sure you get the most of your situation. Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.